The Battle Is Won The Battle Is Won

Does it's task

To be honest the first few secounds with the fanfare is the best for an epic vitory after a boss batle, but the whole is more like an end creditts music, with a "what happened after" animation, or maybe I can imagine for a stats hud. Anyway nice job, but a bit heroism could have been there, it's a bit calm for a victory, but it does have the feel.

I give an 8.

ThePineapplePirate responds:

gracias
well the game is called "Simply Beautiful", so rather than go with an in your face heroic theme i wanted to go with something softer that still kind of conveyed the mood

YM I making this YM I making this

Really impressive

I really like the marriage of chiptune and drum and bass, seriously it's really an awesome concept and it's played out nicely, great for an adrenalin filled game or a NES/SNES style racer. It could have been a bit longer, with some more variations, an extended version perhaps. But it deserves all the points.

K Is For Fuckin' Karnaaaage!!! K Is For Fuckin' Karnaaaage!!!

Ownaaaaaaaaaage

I heared this from you previously since I know you but I have to tell that I still love this theme, hope the others will also get up, it's a really happy go lucky theme, as what you usually do. So keep it up, hope to hear more.

Rig - Epic Orchestra: Enhanced Rig - Epic Orchestra: Enhanced

Funny Story

This song was introduced to me by my girfriend who found it on youtube, she was totally misslead of you by this theme, now I just showed your NG account and she was surprised, really nice theme, not really classical but more like ambient. But it's really nice.